Latin Quarter & Saint Germain
Welcome to the 5th Arrondissement, one of the oldest and most beautiful neighborhoods of Central Paris. The area around this apartment is Paris at its best.
Choosing this arrondissement as your base for visiting Paris will guarantee you access to all the main sites and a truly luxurious experience.
Main Sites Nearby:
- Sorbonne University: Historic School
- The Pantheon: Burial Place of Famous French Icons
- Latin Quarter Dining: Eclectic Mix of French, Swiss, Indian, Greek, and More.
- Underground Catacombs: Skeleton Filled Quarries
- Eiffel Tower
- Luxembourg Gardens,
- Notre Dame CathedralThe neighborhood around your apartment is full of important Parisian sites and you can spend weeks visiting them without ever leaving this great part of Paris.Within a short walk from of your apartment, you can visit: the Eiffel Tower, Luxembourg Gardens, Rodin Museum, Orsay Museum, Tuileries Gardens, Pantheon, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Center Islands, Le Jardin Luxembourg,The Latin Quarter, the shopping of Saint-Germain, the Church of Saint Sulpice, and SO MUCH MORE !